[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW Champion brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:05:58 -0700

Not sure how to read Evan's post on this show but I AM SURE that we came home
with a new CHAMPION from this show even though I can't tell that he is listed
here
as Winners Dog!!   <G>
After a long hiatus from October till now because of Bill Basu's knee surgery we
finally brought COWBOY out for the final two majors on our young stallion male
to finish
his Championship in grand style with his fourth major under Mr. Robert Drescher
at
23 months of age.
CHAMPION MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG gaited his way past some
awesome dogs with the new 15 foot lead Bill used to keep up with him and it
worked
as he finished his Championship this Saturday morning with all the tough
competition
that a Futurity weekend brings in.
We thank everyone for their wonderful comments!!!  We are overwhelmed with the
great compliments  and we Thank Mr. Drescher for this Grand Finale finish!!
We thank Bill Basu with his bionic limp............AND 15 ft. lead.  <G>
Thanks Bill.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com