[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEEDED! Transport help for rescue, NC to MD

  • From: Katherine Heckman <chgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:10:16 -0500

I am trying to get a male GSD out of foster here in Havelock, NC to Townsend,
Maryland where he will be held briefly before moving on to a more permanent
situation.  I am leaving to go to Raleigh, NC on Saturday and would like to
arrange this so we can move this dog ASAP!!!  Otherwise, he will have to be
boarded for an extended period of time.  If there is someone willing to meet me
in Raleigh, NC and head north, please contact me ASAP.

The legs of the trip could be:

Raleigh, NC to Rocky Mt., NCRocky Mt., NC to I-295, exit 46I-295, exit 46 to
I-495, exit 170B (Tysons Corner, crossing into Maryland)I-495, exit 170B to
Townsend Maryland for holding

This is my first transport and I am desperate to move this dog...Please call me
or email me if you can help.  252.247.3280 (work) or 252.422.3609 (cell)

Thanks!Katherine
i?m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect