[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Membership Renewal Problems - FYI

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 15:27:12 -0500

Actually, Molly is right about the new list...and my earlier post had to do
with those of us who stayed here, or are still here (because quite a few are
on both), being left behind sometimes regarding news...it wasn't meant to be
a slur or a "stirring" of something.....just a comment.  Sheeez........
    This one will always be "the list" to me, too!
Peggy