[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NAIA Conference

  • From: Hope Stormy <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:58:00 -0700

I sure wish I could be there:-(   NEXT YEAR... California NAIA
Conference!!!)

FORWARD
NAIA Conference

http://www.naiaonline.org

I hope that most of you have already signed up to attend the Annual NAIA
Conference, which will be held on November 12-13, in Harrisburg, PA.

The NAIA Conferences have all been outstanding with amazing speakers and
invaluable information, but this year's conference promises to be the
best
yet.

The conference topic is perfectly timed, being entitled "Purebred Dogs:
The Next Endangered Species?". The conference is planned as a
convention of
dog lovers, and "a celebration of purebred dogs and the outstanding
breeders
and organizations that work to help us preserve the dogs we love". The
list of speakers is incredible and the topics diverse and of utmost
importance to the future of our dogs. It will be an opportunity not to
be missed. If
you are not signed up yet you really need to do so right away at
_www.naiaonline.org_ (http://www.naiaonline.org)

As Auction Coordinator, I am also asking for help in gathering auction
items for this years dinner/auction evening. Any item that you might
like for
yourself could bring excited bidding from the crowd. We have had
donations
of everything from trips, to art work, to dog related items, etc. We
have
not yet auctioned off a kitchen sink, but we did have a mink coat one
year.
Large and small items are most welcome. Please contact me at
_akikoakitas@xxxxxxxx (mailto:akikoakitas@xxxxxxx) if you have any
item that might help
us raise much needed funds to further NAIA's invaluable work.

Also consider going to _www.naiaonline.org_ (http://www.naiaonline.org)
and purchasing raffle tickets for a chance to win a trip for two to
Salzburg,
Austria and the 2012 world Dog Show. The trip includes airfare and hotel
accommodations as well a salzburg tour and "dog show expert" guides.

Thanks in advance
Nancy Fisk
Delegate and Legislative Liaison, Hockamock Kennel Club
Back to top