[ SHOWGSD-L ] My Joke of the Day

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:19:52 EDT

Can we get a list together of adjectives to use to describe the judge, when
the judge awards your dog or bitch the points/BOS/BOB/BP/BOP? It'd be easier
than thinking of them each time, or trying to invent new ones.
Now, this is not to detract from the wins themselves at all. I've done my
share of winning, and I do respect and appreciate (and love!) the opinions of
the
judges we win under. And I've done my share of losing, and I also respect and
appreciate the opinions of many of the judges we have lost under. But
whenever I post of a win or a brag, I always laugh at myself for using the
adjectives
- esteemed, knowledgeable, respected - any and all or more. Not that they
aren't true : )  but if we all had a list to pick from, it'd make all of our
brags that much easier to write. We wouldn't have to think so hard at the end
of a
long show weekend.

You know, over time, we could even shorten it to just the list number of the
adjective, to make it quicker to type a brag..........say for instance that we
had a list of ten adjectives to pick from. And the first adjective on the
list was 'respected'. So that would be numbered as 1. What would happen is that
instead of saying "Under the respected Judge Jane Doe", we would say "Under the

What'd say? Good idea or not? Well...................at least I thought it
was. Sort of <g>.  And no need for private emails or public attacks - it is
after all just something that always makes me grin, and I thought I'd share -
in
case I could make some of the people smile some of the time, just like i do : )

Pat
2x Select CH Bilmar's Here Comes Trouble
www.gsdstyle.com (updates coming sometime!)