[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moving on....

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:26:13 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2007 11:52:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
AOL Email I was told by Nanci Nellis that a fee -not yet  specified- would be
charged to the RV owners for a hook-up. She thought  it would be $15 per day-
sounds like a rental fee to me.
The lack of  cooperation was on the side of Ford Park- as legal chair I had
to  repeatedly beg for changes to the contract and drew up an addendum  because
they would not-asked for submission of appropriate signatures by  certain
dates without follow through by the staff- I have kept all my  emails -if
anyone
is interested- so I resent the implication made by Ms.  Snyder- PS the staff
member that failed to follow through is no longer  working there-Kris
The fee, as Nanci advised would be divided as to what the cost of  the
electrician would be.  The fee would be charged by the  GSDCA, not Ford Park.
Demands were made by the legal adviser.....for  some reason the sales manager
could
not get on the same page....I am truly  not sure what the problem was.   I
made one call, mentioned what  was required to clear it up (referring to the
letter requested by the  president) and it was ready for me to pick up in 2
days.
 Not sure  why our legal adviser had so many problems.   The addendum was
delivered to her by the sales manager in Oct.
Molly SNIDER          PS....the staff member accepted another position closer
to his residence,  his choice not
                                        the managements.

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret