[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moving on....

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:52:22 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 9:29:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Okay, I am done with the whole Hunte issue.  We know how  everyone voted, use
it as you will when the time comes.
I want' to  move to the Beaumont issue.  A) I would like to know who  voted
for and who voted against it. THAT wasn't on a secret ballot  was it? And B)
I would like REAL reasons why it was turned  down.
For:   Margy Golant, Rita Sandell, Sharon Albright, Tish  Walker, Tom Mesdag,
Dania Karloff, Nanci Nellis
Against- Nancy Harper, Carolyn Martello, Joan Fox, Kris Fasano, Bill
Pfieffer, Carmen Battaglia, Gary Szymchak, Helen Gleason, Gail  Hardcastle
---Paul Root absent from the  room                (((not a secret ballot,
show of hands)))

I have read all the emails about the Beaumont site. The only  "reasons" I am
seeing so far for rejecting the site are excuses that  have BEEN answered by
the club in TX, as well as by the Ford Park  people. The site CAN accomodate
obedience people, and they HAVE  agreed to provide water and electric for
RVs.

As for the site  costing "$10,000" more.... well maybe, BUT the other two
sites  mentioned do not have the NECESSARY amenities (ie hotels,  etc).

So, can we discuss this please.  I fear that this move  will really hurt the
Beaumont club, and I don't think that was even  considered.
Would love to discuss this more.......ask away.
Molly