[ SHOWGSD-L ] Moving forward, correctly/ And smartly

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, f.fasano@xxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx; PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx; marhaven@xxxxxxx; TISHW@xxxxxxx; , showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l), showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 03:02:20 +0000

From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> How hard can it be to ask questions, Kris?
> How many ballots have been received?
> How many can they validate?
>
> That's about it...or at least a start. Does it really take 19 people to
> decide to ask those questions?
Concise and on target. Why DOES it take 19 people (officers and board members
inclusively) to ask the questions that are so obvious to gain a solution.
These are the primary questions that should be asked and answered, before our
board once again ventures outside of our by-laws. Cyndy came up with these
cogent questions, without a "special meeting". One person, making realistic
suggestions that really will save a lot of potential problems. Stay within our
By-Laws! Each board member can control their own actions in this matter.
However, the board members should realize, that they cannot control the
consequences of their actions. Don't ignore the By-Laws. It's pretty clear that
the membership is asking for that.

Hoping for a positive outcome.

Tony C
Tony C