[ SHOWGSD-L ] Most Titled GSD in World?

  • From: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:56:50 EDT

Just out of curiosity, do any of you know who the most titled GSD in the
world is, because he's advertised to have sired a litter that's posted in my
local
newspaper.
Now, I have no idea who the bitch is, but if this dog has so many titles
(Most titled GSD in the world), I think $800 is a bit cheap to be selling pups
for, don't you?  I mean, I personally LIKE the price overall, but you'd think
they'd be charging $1500+ for puppies with such a great sire.

I'm tempted to call and find out what the dillio is.  I could just be
extremely cynical and it could be legit, but I just had to post and ask.

 - Jackie