[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mini Vans

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:17:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Well, I know I am prejudiced but I bought a Nissan Quest and after I got
mine I have had 6 other people get them. It just won crash test awards and
the engine just got an award also.

The back seat folds down easily into the floor and the 2 back seats fold
flat.  Leather seats are very comfortable, and heated. You can get cloth if
you want. No console between the two back seats to take up room. Seperate
music systems front and back and 2 DVD's if you want. GPS system also. It
has all the bells and whistles that my Navigator had at half the price,

It holds 4--- 500 crates. The ones that Petsmart sells work great as the
side lip is smaller and so no juggling needed.
Tons of headroom on top of the crates and the rear air works great and
separate from the front one. I love the sunroof and the 6 glass panels in
the roof for light and they have their own shades.

I get an average of 22 MPG with some city and some road mileage and uses
regular gas.

The only thing bad is it goes to fast and I get in trouble easily and I am
not sure it is running sometimes as it is so quiet.

Best dog vehicle I ever had!

Joan