[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Minivan Info

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:16:50 -0700

I like this feature in my Nissan, too. You lift up the top in the back and
lock the bottom part with the exception that there are not two parts on the
bottom compared to the Astro. The dogs have fresh air and nobody can steal
them.

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:34 PM
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Minivan Info
>

> > I'm at about 90,000 on my 2002 Chevy Astro Van.   Still love it.
About 18
> > mpg.   Love the dutch doors (triple doors,really) in back. I ALWAYs
have 2 500
> > crates side by side back there.   When I drove here from California, I
had 3
> > 500's in it and a cat crate.   I could have taken out the passenger
seat and
> > had another 500 in it.   The only repairs I have had to do is fix a
couple of
> > oil leaks (dry desert air is not good for some of the fittings, I was
told).   I
> > only miss having the sliding side doors on both sides.   A minor
> > inconvenience.
> > Stormy
> >
> > In a message dated 10/24/05 3:26:48 PM, pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> >

> >> Minivan?
> >>

> > Stormy Hope
> > Dog's love is different, it requires no return
> > www.FairhopeGSD.com

> > POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS