[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michigan Shows

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:04:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2006 6:19:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan  reported on the Saturday show that HE  judged.  We  know he had  his
handy-dandy lap top with him.

SOOOOOOO????   Where  are the results from Tedi's show  today, Evan ?

A woman gives up identical twins at birth, one goes to Mexico and is  named
Juan, and the other goes to Iraq where he is named Jamal.

After ten years she gets a picture of Juan, and starts to cry.

Her husband asks what is wrong and she says, "I wanted to see Jamal  too".

He says:  "Well, if your's seen Juan, you've seen Jamal."

Tedi did the same thing I did, except for Winner's Bitch Her Best of Breed,
Best of Winners, Winner's Dog and Best Opposite Sex were the same.

If you've seen me judge you've seen her judge, but she looks so much better
doing it.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together