[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michigan Shows

  • From: "Nancy Whitworth" <whit@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:18:41 -0400

The Detroit and Kalamazoo clubs put on another great show in conjunction with
the GL futurity this weekend.  Thanks to everyone for all their work.  We would
have enjoyed the show even without the grand finale of blowing over the tent
during the maturity judging.
Dave Rinke gave a great talk after a nice dinner Saturday evening.  If you've
never heard him, he is well worth the listen.

As for showing this weekend, Friday we were penguins and Saturday we were polar
bears.  On Friday our young male, Whitside's Diamond Rio, out of Ch. Whitside's
Only in America and Wild as the Wind of Acara Edan, won Am Bred and the 4pt.
Major Reserve.  Thanks to judge, Peggy Mickelson, and handler, Christina
Szparaga.  We also won best adult in match and best of opposite adult in match
at the fun match Friday evening.  Leslie did a great job judging more gsd
puppies than I've ever seen at a match.

We enjoyed vending at the show and thank the clubs and everyone who bought and
liked our stuff.

Now it's Monday and back to work again.

Nancy & Steve Whitworth

http://www.whitgsd.com