[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michael Vick Again

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:57:29 -0400

If you are so inclined to not want Mike Vick to be the spokesman for Nike you
have to let them know.? You can't just boycott them and not tell them.? Search
Nike and I'm sure there will be a email address to Nike.? Tell them how you
feel and that you will never buy another product they sell if Mike is there
spokes person.

? This is the only way to get company's to change what they are doing or
thinking about doing. If enough people write them they will never use Vick.

Many years ago when Rosie O'Donnel had her own talk show I watched it.? One
week they started this new thing where everyday she would have a new sponsor
for her desk.? The first day was Crayola Crayons.? In her monologue she went
into a rant against the second amendment.

? I was furious so I thought I have to protest this but how.? I sent an email
to Crayola telling them that I have used there product my whole life and have
been raising my children using them but would never use them again until Rosie
apologized.? Naturally I wasn't the only one that complained.? The next day
during her monologue she apologized for what she said.

Glenn Murphy

Shaden Shepherds