[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Michael Vick Again

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JANGSD@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

If getting off "easy" is 22 months in prison ( worked at a few and I would not
want to spend 22 hours in one as an inmate) and losing millions of
dollars...I'd hate to be in your court...we will just have to agree to
disagree...one more point...no one should raise they "little kids" to look up
to entertainers, as role models...PARENTS ARE ROLE MODELS....my dad was mine,
and I was my son's...we both turned out okay..Vick has one more "court
date"...we all do....Ed Hill