[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mephisto

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 03:29:05 -0700

Its 4 in the morning and Duce and I are lying here in bed,cant sleep and in
a pretty somber mood.The last few months have been very tough for me and
it seems like a decent time to reflect on a few things.Of course my ongoing
health issues, Medusa's eye injury a couple lumps on her and just the
painful realization that she is aging,losing my good friend Sarah almost
overnight to a blood clot,still reeling from all the others I cared about
who have recently passed,losing my first dog to torsion(something I never
want to experience again) & facing the fact that I am just not able to do
this the way Id like to anymore.
In the wee hours of May 20th 2007,I finally talked myself into opening those
last couple reviews and through the tears, managed to read those lovely
memorials for Mephisto. Friends,they were beautiful!!! I sit humbled and
proud of his impact on myself and the breed. Mephisto was a very
special, once in a lifetime dog and I miss him so much.It is comforting to
see so many of you loved him too.Thanks to those who collected and organized
the memorials and also for all the email and phone calls.Our boy always made
Kathy & I proud of him & he continues to honor us even in
passing.Mephistogave me "much" as his sister would
say.Many great friends,fond memories,wonderful stories Ill remember forever
& the ability to succeed in dogs on a level I didn't think possible.He put
Tom & Kathy Potter in my life and heart & gave me Bumblebee all three who I
cherish. As I have began placing my last few showdogs,needing at this time
to participate mainly as a co-owner,I know it will be fun to watch
Mephisto's gorgeous kids produce grand kids who will continue to keep Kathy
and I smiling.Thanks again everyone,
Love,Medusasmom
Tami
Please take a few moments and view a slideshow I put together "Remembering
Mephisto"

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp

--
T-Ho Shepherds