[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial Day Mid Atl & BDAY Party

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'GSD Show List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:46:59 -0400

Hi all~
If anyone is coming to the Mid Atlantic wkend for the shows and will be
there Sat afternoon, we are planning a special afternoon for kids and a few
big ones.Amanda Comeau (Patti & Derek's daughter) will be there and it will
be her 5th birthday.we also have a possible Dog show outing of Sophia
Delarso, who will be 1 year old on the 27th along with the other older kid
Leslie 46.we are trying to recruit any and all kids.to have a fun afternoon,
if you are coming and have a child, grandchild, whatever including big adult
babies.let me know so I can help Patti plan for either a kid restaurant or
some good old fashion hide and go seek, water balloons, water guns and pin
the tail on the donkey.(or gsd).haha  We realize it's usually a hot & humid
weekend, and we thought for any kids that travel it would be something to do
other than dog shows and then they would get to make friends and have their
own group to be with when they go.
Let us know so we can make some plans and include everyone interested!
Thanks
Donna

Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz, Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM, Can
Sel Titanic, OFA, ROM , BIM CAN SEL & AM CH CHYNA... Visit our website at
www.girlzofaramist.com