[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGZZZZZ

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'GSD Show List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:18:19 -0400

Another great weekend for THE GIRLZ and the Gang.first let me say Thank you
to the wonderful NY clubs for hosting yet another great weekend in the
beautiful Seneca Falls NY.there is a lot of hard work that goes into it and
we certainly love coming up every year!!!
Day one.WB BOW Bodega's Grace of Aramist, Sire, Witmer's Nantucket, Dam Ch
Utopia's Persuassion, bred by E. Ashdown, B. Steinbeck, D. Calabrese .owned
by Tina Bogdanich and Betty Ashdown & D. Calabrese
And handled with Grace by Leslie Dancosse~THANK YOU JENNIFER ROOT.for her
2nd major.
Ms Grace makes the theory "one step at a time" a reality.LOL thank you to
our friends and grace's supporters for your nice comments and thoughts.
CONGRATS TINA and JOHN, for your commitment to getting her done and loving
her the way you do!!!
BOB Can Sel Am Ch Jantar's China Lake V Witmer.Breeder, Jan Crawford, Sire
Ch. Jerry NEW ROM, Dam Jantar's Liberty Bell, owners, E. Ashdown, T.
Bogdanich, D. Calabrese, S. Witmer.
Thank you ringside for your wonderful support and comments on our girl!
Thank you Jennifer again!!!
Day Two, CLIENT WILL EVENTUALLY COME OFF HER CLOUD TO POST~VBG
Day Three, CLIENT IS STILL FLOATING, WHEN SHE POSTS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY.
But then BOB Ch. Jantar's China Lake V Witmer, again, Thank you Twila Miner
for the nod with a full class of beautiful specials! We are so proud to own
her, present her and be able to have the fun of being part of something so
special in so many ways.this weekend proves that things come full circle
when you just BELIEVE!!!                     Bold moves.
Congrats to the other winners of the weekend, there were so many beautiful
dogs there despite what was previously written by someone else in another
post of the weekend.and the fun part is everyone having fun, socializing and
enjoying each others company.well for the most part, haha.it was a beautiful
drive home through the mountains budding with trees, flowers and happy
thoughts from a great weekend!
Hopefully everyone has a great week.
Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L. Dancosse
Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz, Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM, Can
Sel Titanic, OFA, ROM , BIM CAN SEL & AM CH CHYNA... Visit our website at
www.girlzofaramist.com