[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership again :-)

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 11:03:51 -0800 (PST)

At our February 3rd meeting the GSDCO approved a letter to go to the board
requesting they reconsider that move ASAP. We have received a few responses but
nothing to explain anything other than that we need to be fiscally responsible.

Ruth

________________________________
From: sally hayden  <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 6:00  PM

Terry
There are as many people in the  midwest unhappy about the way this was
done as the coast people-  the  members did not change this the majority of
the board did  but did  they check out
1. how the west coast was coming over the mountains twice in  almost the
middle of  November
2. how the dogs in 500 cages were  getting in
3.loosing a great site and maybe never being able to go back  there
4.  a penalty fee for cancelling?
5.  Will the money the  club saves off set all the extra costs for tents etc

If they have acted  responsibly and have accurate answers I am sure the
membership would like  to hear them
Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org
updated with new  designs

===========================================================================P
OST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the
any

kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

expressed in any post.

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

any
post.

MANNER