[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Membership again :-)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:39:35 -0800 (PST)

I am not mad at the middle folks at all. I am just pointing out that if money
needs to be saved then the club closest to the action is Saint Louis. They will
need to carry the lion's share of the work and the responsibility of making it
successful. The rest of us are just to far away to be of that much help with
entries or anything else.  They have many hard working folks in middle American
who can get the work done.
Terry

________________________________
From: sally hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 6:00 PM

Terry
   There are as many people in the midwest unhappy about the way this was
done as the coast people-  the members did not change this the majority of
the board did  but did they check out
1. how the west coast was coming over the mountains twice in almost the
middle of  November
2. how the dogs in 500 cages were getting in
3.loosing a great site and maybe never being able to go back there
4.  a penalty fee for cancelling?
5.  Will the money the club saves off set all the extra costs for tents etc

If they have acted responsibly and have accurate answers I am sure the
membership would like to hear them
Sally

www.embroiderybysally.org
updated with new designs

is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

any
post.

MANNER