[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mary

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:17:26 -0500

 Mary was a once in a zillion person.  There was so much she did which will
impact all of us forever.  Does not seem that long ago when Mary and I were
standing on a balcony in Dallas, watching Kathy judge a Futurity and suddenly
Mary traded TShirts with Jerry Marcowitz, I still laugh out loud when I think
of that trade.

Mary always had a smile and kind words for all of us, those words will ring in
our minds forever.

Last night when we were getting some moisture here in KC I realized that it was
just due to the very sloppy kiss that Bungee gave Mary when he greeted her.

Godspeed my friend Mary, you will be with us forever.

Lew