[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EBAY

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: BeauChienFarms@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:20:25 EST

It seems to me that EBAY has indicated clearly that the posts would be "non
transactional" which I interpret to mean no sales.  Seems like a good place to
place an ad for litters.  In fact it seems like a great place to place an ad.
It would not be a bid format and you are still responsible for who you sell
your puppies to.  As long as it is simply a classified listing I really see no
reason to pan this idea.  I'll be curious to hear opposing views on this.
John