[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major - Major - Major - Major Brags

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:06:25 -0800 (PST)

I didn't even want to go to Louisville  . My entries didn't get in, but I was
committed to three  people who had bought dogs from me, who did get their
entries in and they were being conditioned at my house. So off we went for
Friday and Saturday at Louisville and Sunday at Detroit Kennel Club.   On
Friday BOS GL Futurity Opening Night of Edan started off with two 4 point
majors on Friday,one at the all breed, one at the Kentuckiana GSDC specialty,
beautifully shown and conditioned by Scott and Loren. She also got a major
reseve today and just needs 3 points to finish.  She is owned by Rachel Hunt.
On Saturday Rachel's dog, Organized Crime of Edan, went WD and BOW for a 4
point major.He has 9 points, both majors  He was beautifully presented by
Christina Szparaga.  Then to top it off in Detroit,  One To Remember of Edan
went WB and Best of Breed over 5 specials for another major, also beautifully
presented by Chrstina. She is owned by Connie Cupps. She has 12 points. They ar
 e all
 littermates, sired by Mephisto and out of I've Got It All of Edan, also dam of
Ch MeMe and Best Puppy from National, Snickers.
                                           Ann

www.geocities.com/edangsd