[ SHOWGSD-L ] BP Brags...Wanut Creek

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:01:10 -0800

I love it when the up and comers actually are up and comers. (Evan DOES
understand what I mean folks)
This weekend at the Diablo Valley GSDC Specialties under Rita Sandell and Deb
Hokkanen...we took 2 such "up and coming" awards.

On Saturday...with Jack Kilgour at the helm...Rivendell's Start the
Commotion...Ms. Molly...went BP. Thank you Ms. Rita for your kind remarks. On
Sunday...with Mr. Guzman at the helm...Rivendell's Chopae Quip took the Green.
Thank you Ms. Deb for your most kind comments...and for moving both Quip and
Molly up in front of some lovely bitches in your Winners Class.

You know I love it when a plan comes together...and this plan is juz starting
to get really, really good!

Doing da "Happy Dance" in Bay Point...

Paul, Jenn, and Ms. Lissa

Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com