[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag! BOB Brag!!

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:50:11 +0000

On Friday, at the GSDC of Rochester specialty:

Windy Acres' My Oh My went WB for a major under judge Doris Farrell!

My My now has 10 points, all owner, breeder handled by her good friend, Ariel.
My My is out of Windy Acres' Ben in a Spirit OFA H&E (a Ben daughter) by Can Ch
Windy Acres' Sound and Fury OFA H&E (13 American points).

In addition, Ch Windy Acres' Party Girl OFA H&E went BOB, also handled by her
friend, co-owner, and co-breeder, Ariel.  "Jenna" is a Gus daughter out of Ch
Heritage-Windy Acres' Chelsea (a Sel Ch Desperado daughter out of a Sel Ch
Clarice daughter).

Thanks to everyone at ringside for your wonderful comments and support and thank
you Doris for finding our girls in a quality filled entry.  The Rochester club
is a friendly group and their tailgate party after the show was great!

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres