[ SHOWGSD-L ] Magical Toys

  • From: Norberge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:20:50 EST

This is my story with no explaination.  Every month, I go the dollar  store
and pick up 30-35 dog toys.  I have 7 runs with one dog in  each.  They are let
out daily individually, or maybe 2 at a time while I am  cleaning and
feeding.  Peaches is such a "brat", I can only let her out  with Vinnie.  Every
month
I give each dog 3-4 new toys throwing out the toy  remains from the previous
month.  Every week I have to take all the toys  out of Peaches' kennel and
redistribute.  She is one kennel in from one end  and do not have a clue how
she
gets all the toys by the end of each week.   Some fo the toys are large and
could not possibly fit through the chain  link.  Some of the toys are moving
down 5 runs....how does she do  it??  Any suggestions???

Pamela O'Dell

Norberge  Shepherds

norberge@xxxxxxx
360-568-1258