[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY PERCEPTION/Long

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:40:11 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2007 10:23:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxx writes:
Dear  members- the GSDCA Board did follow the Bylaws, Roberts and New York
laws- in  fact there is a New York statute on point- An elected  Board member
can  be suspended  for cause by the Board- please review the summary of
Executive action behind the firewall  and I will be happy to post the  statute
anyone who has an open mind-Kris

Hi Kris,

I just went behind the wall to review the summary and could not find  it.
Where is it located?  I'm asking publicly because others may want  to check it
too.  Would you also please send me the New York Statute you  are referring to?
 Thanks a lot.

Tish