[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY PERCEPTION/Long

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, f.fasano@xxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

Kris please send me a copy of the statute via email.
  Thanks
  Terry
MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Please do, that is all that the members are asking, the truth, don't forget
any rules that might apply as a Federal Non Profit . Morgan
f.fasano@xxxxxxx wrote: Dear members- the GSDCA Board did follow the Bylaws,
Roberts and New York laws- in fact there is a New York statute on point- An
elected Board member can be suspended for cause by the Board- please review the
summary of Executive action behind the firewall and I will be happy to post the
statute to anyone who has an open mind-Kris

-------------- Original message from louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx (Louis
Christina): --------------

> Rita. an excellent post. The truth needs to be known and I admire you
> for posting the truth. I can not comprehend not following the rules such
> as State laws, Roberts rules, Constitution and By-laws, and P & P's.
> Especially an organization as large as G.S.D.C. of A. One of the above
> mention would cover any situation that may arise and all are written in
> black and white. If I am not mistaken, are there not Lawyers on the
> board? Hopefully the newly elected board will get the Club back on track
> for the good of our great breed. All board members need to concentrate
> on what is best for the G. S. breed and the membership. The board is no
> place for personal ego's or clicks._____Louie

> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
> kind

> MANNER
> ALL

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI OFA H/E, Thyroid, Cardiac

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.