[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY PERCEPTION - The CORRECT Statute

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx, lfossland@xxxxxxx, shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, CagGra@xxxxxxx, mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:37:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2007 4:28:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxx writes:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/nycodes/c76.html
See article 7 section  714
removal info

*************S 714. Removal of officers.
(a) Any officer elected  or appointed by the board may be removed by
the board with or without  cause.She was not appointed by the board so it
does not  apply.  An officer elected by the members or a
class of members  may be removed, with or without cause, only by the vote
of the members or  such class of members, but his authority to act as an
officer may be  suspended by the board for cause. If you saying that  you all
suspended her because of this then what was the CAUSE??
I have a copy of the letter and it states
 The Board having found four violations voted by a two thirds margin  to
remove you from your position as  the Recording Secretary of the GSDCA for the
remainder of the current  term.
DOES NOT SUSPENDED, STATES REMOVED.

Anyone want to see the letter let me know and I will more than happy to
forward you a copy.

Lee Brown