[ SHOWGSD-L ] MSP Weekend and Midwest Futurity brag

  • From: Bonnie Money <blmoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:47:16 -0700 (PDT)

This was my first opportunity to attend a Futurity and what a fantastic weekend
it turned out to be!  On Friday, under Judge Sally Hayden,
Bridgelady-Hillsideâ??s
One for the Money, aka Cash, gaited his way to Best Puppy and Reserve Winners
Dog from the 9-12 puppy class!  Thank you, Sally, for finding my boy!  In
limited showing, Cash now has two Major Reserves and several Best Puppy awards
to his credit.
On Sunday at the Midwest Futurity, Cash won his Junior Class  and his half
brother Bridgelady-Hillsideâ??s The Mayor earned a 2nd place in the
Intermediate
Class under Judge Roberta Kindy.  Wow!  Thank you, Bobbie!
Cash (Ch. Woodsideâ??s High Voltage x Ch. Joelleâ??s Next Level v Bridgelady CD
RN)
and Mayor (Ch. Codaâ??s Miracle in the Making x Ch. Joelleâ??s Next Level v
Bridgelady CD RN) are both trained and groomed by co-owner/co-breeder Tiffany
Bartley.  Kelly Salava, as usual, worked her magic and expertly guided both
boys
around the big ring.
Thank you to the MSP club for a great weekend â?? food, facilities, and
friendship
â?? I couldnâ??t have asked for more.  It was all worth the 12 hour drive!

And finally, thank you to Team Hillside - you know who you are - for helping
make this a memorable weekend.

Bonnie Money
Bridgelady GSDâ??s and CWCâ??s
New Palestine, Indiana