[ SHOWGSD-L ] MAJOR BRAG///////////////////////////////////////////////

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:38:57 -0800 (PST)

 We just got in from our shows in Illinois what a
freezing weekend it was we wanted to share our good
fortune with the lists

          2006 BOM PONCA HILL'S WOW OF RITARRA

         sire Ch.Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan OFA
         dam Ch. Ponca Hill's Corina Corina
                    was awarded
 WINNERS BITCH FOR A 5 POINT MAJOR (her second Major)
                  at
           Shoreline GSDC on Saturday
               February 4th 2007
by the very knowledgeable Sally Hayden, thank you
Sally, we are thrilled and very proud of our little
WOW.We are very happy you could appreciate her as your
winners bitch.She showed her little heart out with her
handler and buddy Mike Sherman, on the end of the
lead.Thanks a million Mike for the great job of
handling this special girl.This was another day we
will never forget. There have been so many great days
since we made the good decision to go to Jack Budd and
purchase this little gem.I only wish he was here to
see her win.Thanks to a great specialty club  who put
on a terrific show regardless of the sub zero weather,
thanks to all who supported WOW to her win Saturday.We
had a great Day.Doing the real//////// happy
dance.Check out WOW on her web page more pics to come

      Sandra & Donald Staack     ///////Website updated///////////
  Donsta German Shepherds
HOME of
Am Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
&
2006 BOSM  Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra ch.pts
http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front