[ SHOWGSD-L ] MAJOR BRAG

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:37:47 -0400

My 6-9 puppy bitch Masstana's Mariah the Partys On went BOW over 33 other dogs
and bitches today at The Missouri Rhineland Kennel Club for a 4 pt major..??
She was expertly handled by Elizabeth Stieffermen and I would like to thank F
Susan Godek for seeing the quality of this really nice puppy.? Mariah is out of
Ch Sirius Park's Kojak Bihari and Masstana's Haley's Comet

? I had such a horrible week and this just erased all of that.

Once again thanks to John and Nancy Vaught for letting me own this very special
bitch.

Glenn Murphy

Shaden Shepherds