[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for leather leads

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:44:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2008 9:32:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Come  again- "who" has terrible timing?  If you hadn't mentioned  "breaking"
we very well may have thought of "chewing"  You blew it  with your honesty!

you cant never blow it with honesty..........

My dog doesn't chew on things he is not supposed to, has never (knock on
wood)  had an "accident" in the house, comes when called for the most part  (I
am
really very easy to live with....LOL) he and the other 2 dogs  are  house
dogs, and when you have multiple males living together there HAS to be a
degree
of training to maintain the peace..........

quite frankly there is not a single thing I want to change about
him..........except that he is too strong, and when we are running, if we don't
 time it
correctly, I usually stop before him and "pop" goes the lead.  I  feel
vindicated since this happen with the handler also.......so maybe is not  the
dog, is
the peoples.......<G>

One of my favorite handlers told me today that he has to time the stop,
because it takes him about 5 steps to get to a full smooth stop.........could
that be considered foot timing????  <G>

Could be that these leads are over 15 years old, and my other dogs were not
as spirited as my new beau......<G>

whatever, as I was not asking for Obedience instructors, just for Lead
vendors, but I do appreciate Sally's sense of  humor.........thanks  for the
chuckle......

Thanks for all the tips, I will be buying leads this week.

Ileana