[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Looking for leather leads

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:32:28 -0500

Come again- "who" has terrible timing?  If you hadn't mentioned "breaking"
we very well may have thought of "chewing"  You blew it with your honesty!
The most horrible leash mess I ever knew was a man who had a Dobie &
used a "4 ft. chain leash" - Honest, the guy almost lost all 4 fingers in
his hand!
Tugs of war are rough folks.  One reason I've been forced into a 3 lb.
poodle
only due to the 40 odd years of working and training all kinds.  Joints are
done.
Those Ritis brothers are bad and Arthir is the worst!!   Norma no L