[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Locations of Last few Nationals

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 17:40:46 -0800

Totally hearing you on this Joyce, in fact we were just discussing it this
morning.
I am GLAD you guys got a National well, at least in a couple of years, ugh.
Believe me, we understand the plight of the coastal states.
Best Regards,
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"