[ SHOWGSD-L ] Locations of Last few Nationals

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:12:41 +0000 (UTC)

I live in the Midwest and three out of the last four Nationals have been at
least a two day drive or more to the west for me.I have flown to those as I
can't get off of work for a whole week.  Many active exhibitors and members
live twelve to fifteen hours east of me having had a three day or more drive. I
haven't seen them complaining.

We need to support our board members.  They haven't even been given a chance to
see what they can do and a certain few are hanging them out to dry already. If
this club goes under, you won't have to worry about where the National is, as
there won't be one.

As many of you have said, the membership voted to have the national rotated.
The membership also voted for these board members.  Let's give them a chance.

Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell,Can GV Sel Ex Ch Kobe and Sel Ch
MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles, Breeder-owner 0f 77 champions and 21 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award