[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Party ....PLEASE READ

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:04:26 -0500

I think we all must be extra sensitive or something this week.  I didn't think
Amy's post was out of line or complaining in any way!  I am sure EVERYONE
appreciates all the hard work, time etc. that goes into events such as the List
Party.  HOWEVER.....it should be ok for someone to acknowledge that hard work,
while at the same time making suggestions for future events.  Nothing is ever
perfect....there is always room for improvement!!!!  She wasn't bitching at
all!  Geesh.