[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Limited Reg. ( picking puppies? )

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tigra12@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:34:04 -0700

HMMMMmmmm I thought the discussion was about a "pet" puppy being shown?????
I've never been able to figure out how a post starts one way....and ends up
another
and the subject line stays the same.
My point was that with an AKC Limited  Reg. the puppy that Steve sold as a pet,
could
not be shown as a conformation dog.

Regarding what you are onto now as per this thread......  It's my
responsibility as
a Breeder to know what type of home the pup is going into and I take that very
seriously.   We STILL do not spay or neuter 9 - 12 week old pups and have never
yet
had one pet buyer breed one yet.   We have found  ALL good pet buyers plan on
spaying or neutering right away and I advise them to try to wait a little
longer but
that decision is up to their Vet and them on exactly when.
If you chose to spay or neuter that young before they go into homes and it works
for you.....that's what you should do.........not me.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: <Tigra12@xxxxxxx>To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>