[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Limited Reg. ( picking puppies? )

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:46:45 -0400

Well, I'm not only unable to figure out how a thread starts with one
thing and turns into something else, sometimes I'm not happy with the
way those threads go.  The last one, which started with a question about
dogs being shown younger than they used to be, turned into an attack on
judges...which was just what we were trying to avoid in the first
place.  I didn't respond to the long post because I had already said
what I had to say on that subject...if people didn't pick things up in
the middle we wouldn't have so many snotty attacks on one another
(maybe).  The witches and warlocks aren't waiting for Halloween, that's
for sure!
    As for neutering baby puppies, I wouldn't do it for anything.  We
have lots of Cavalier breeders who advocate  this, and I think they are
nuts.  I don't pretend to know whether it has any great bearing on how a
dog turns out, but I sure know what happens to horses that are gelded
too early...they never attain their beauty potential.
So much for that.
    Think it's time for some popcorn, and a rest from the bad vibes
coming off the list.  Then maybe time for a late movie............
Peggy