[ SHOWGSD-L ] Leaving for the US National

  • From: "Peter Cacioppo" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:29:02 -0700

Rhonda and I start the drive on Saturday from Moraga, CA (near San
Francisco); plans are to arrive Monday afternoon.
By the way, still no October issue of the Review here; did get the first
half of the Roster yesterday.
Will have one dog in American Bred, take a look.
Also, at an all breed herding trial here in Vacaville, CA recently, I think
I left my panama hat with 12 years of accumulated buttons on it.
If anyone has heard of someone that might be looking for a home for the hat,
please try and get ahold of it.  We are staying at the Hilton hotel; my cell
number is 925-360-5570.

Peter and Rhonda Cacioppo
www.eaglehillgroup.net
Eagle Hill Vineyards and Winery, German Shepherds and Belted Galloway
cattle, Moraga, CA