[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: poop eaters

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:29:06 -0400

All you people who are writing me privately to ask why the Fig
Newtons work, please stop.  I have no idea, and with this new email
program, I can't handle all these emails!!!  LOL!
   Really, I have no clue why the Fig Newtons work, only know that
they do, and very quickly.  I think one FN a day per dog is a small
price to pay...and for the little guys (my Cavaliers, for example)
half a Fig Newton does the trick.
   Just try it.  Who cares why it works, so long as it does.  And
then, report back to the list about it.  Really big dogs might need
more than one, I guess, but I've never heard of a dog needing more
than one FN a day.
 Peggy