[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brag

  • From: ignacio puente <puenteig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:02:38 -0800 (PST)

Last saturday in Orlando Fl., under Barbara Hefner," Brucker Lulin
Sugar Babe" bred by Luis Colarte and Myself out of my Ch. Austin
Passport and my Ch. Farmil`s Mystic Rose Brucker  won "Best of  Winers"
for a 4 points mayor. She is own by Jorge Noya and myself.

Later in the afternoon, "Kridler`s Paprika V Signature" out of Ch.
Kenlyn`s Aries v Hi-Cliff  and Ch. Kridler`s Tanzanite v Signature,
won "Best of Winers" for a 3 points mayor under Chantel Andrew .She was
Bred by Tari Kridler  and Joe & Leslie Beccia.

We want to thanks Judges Barbara Hefner and Chantel Andrew for a wonderful job
and Tari

Kridler and Joe & leslie Beccia for let me have this beautiful mover.

Ignacio Puente

addressee and may contain proprietary or confidential information. If you are

not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or

distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this

communication and destroy all copies.

Brucker-lulin.com