[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Late Brag

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:11:09 EDT

Our BIF Nikirees Summer Premiere went WD, BOW and BOS for 2 points at the
Central Maine Kennel Club show on 6/25 under judge Lee Brown!  Thank You Mr
Brown!  Thanks also to Trish for handling him to Winners Dog and to Ariel for
taking him to BOW and BOS!  Also thank you to the crowd for their support of
our
guy!  Emmett was bred by me and is co-owned with Marilyn Smith!  Thank you to
Marilyn for taking such good care of my boy.  We are so proud of him!  Emmett
is
out of Stonehedge Indian Summer X Am/Can Sel Ch BrownHills WillowV Kysarah
Karen

Nikiree Shepherds
Can Ch Nikirees Midnight Mayhem TC, OFA
2005 NE BIF Nikirees Summer Premiere OFA prelim
Brown Hill's Jell-O TC, HIC, OFA
Willow Hill's Your Wish Is Granted TC, OFA
Nikirees League Of Her Own