[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lady looking for blue shepherd pup

  • From: "donkagsd" <donkagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:21:05 -0500

I got this request a few days ago(see below) from a lady looking for a blue
GSD puppy.  Seems she had one growing up.  I told her reputable breeders
wouldn't be breeding for blues but that sometimes it did happen and I would
pass her request along.  If anyone  in Ohio or surrounding area happen to
have a blue puppy available let me know and I will pass it along to her.

Thanks
Kay

Subject: Blue Shepherd Pups

Hello. I know that you don't specifically breed "Blue" shepherds, but a
fellow shepherd lover told me to email you to see if you had, or knew of
anyone who had any blue shepherd pups for adoption. I had one that color as
a teen and have always wanted another. His name was Sultan, and he was a
light charcoal shade except for a tiny tan spot on his chest-which later
expanded down hi s entire front with a little white. And beautiful blue-then
hazel eyes.
 I would really like to have one, if not too expensive. Please let me know
if you can be of any assistance. Thanks!

Cara Washington
Cincinnati, Ohio