[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Giving away a purebred

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 7:17:54 -0700

<LOL>
It's not like we ever go off on tangents on the list but...
;o)
I've never seen an answer to the original question.

My answer is that I've never heard of one Lee and I'd presume that its OK.
Besides, I think it would very hard rule to enforce.

Rick Haase

<<< Here's the original question posted by Lee >>>

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Giving away a purebred
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:27:52 -0700

Is there such a law either in the AKC By-Laws or GSDCA indicating that you
must charge (any amount of money) for a purebred puppy with AKC papers? If
there is it certainly would not make sense since one can find oodles out
there needing a home. My reason for asking: Someone told me this eons ago. I
just wanted to clear this up.
Lee F.