[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LISTER PARTY HISTORY

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

It's my first National too!!!!!!!!!!!!Mo Murkland is allowing me to come
along!!!!!  I have two of her precious pups, Trouble and Spunky.  Spunk is my
first show dog!  Mo and Amy are trying to keep me from making too many
mistakes!  (Big job!)  My first Lister Party-she has me helping!  Best everyone
get organized!    Pat
Grace Eaton <zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:This will be my first
National..ever! And I am looking forward to seeing some GREAT dogs and helping
with the Lister party and meeting everyone I've been chatting with for the past
year!!! Yippee! The National is getting closer and closer...
Grace
Daleen Dunphy wrote:

This year I will be going to my first American National - can't wait!!!!!!!
and looking forward to the lister party - seeing old friends and meeting
new ones!

Daleen

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Grace Eaton
Sirius German Shepherds