[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: LIST MEMBERS IN NEED URGENT

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Situations like these are precisely the reason I suggested something like a
"Sunshine Fund" be instituted. YES...I know it would be difficult to put
together...but not as difficult as watching your friends loose their homes and
seeing the confusion in the eyes of their companion dogs as they are forced to
find other living arrangements for them. We are our brothers keeper....and as a
great man once said "even if you are on the right track, if you dont
move...you'll get run over"....maybe its time to rethink the parameters of the
PC.
Dawn

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven