[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Kill or be killed

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:50:20 -0500

I have a rule here on the farm- certainly things my brotherinlaw is allowed
to shot(neither my hubbie or I could shoot anything)  possums , skunks, and
coons doing damage or living in the buildings have to go. Coyotes, and fox
get caught in a humane trap and relocated unfortunately it is my
understanding they will find their way back no matter how far out you take
them .  So we made a deal the back half of the farm is their the front half
of the farm is ours - they do tend to break the agreement when my girls come
in heat.

and Evan you do not take food out of a hungry animals mouth - that mouse
probably when on to raise 200 more mice all trying to get into your house
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org