[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kibble

  • From: Kathryn Springer <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:41:05 -0800

I feed Pure Vita which has several formulas including grain free. You can check them out at -

www.nutrisourcedogfood.com

I supplement it with a home made chicken stew.

Kay Springer

On Nov 5, 2015, at 2:09 AM, Cheryl Olson (Redacted sender "tindrock1" for DMARC) wrote:

hi everyone, sorry to ask about food, but I need your opinions. I had been feeding Proplan 30-20 for years, but decided to switch and get food that doesn't have corn or grains. So for 2 years, I fed a food called "Nature's Logic' but now they must have changed the formula because there is a lot of chicken fat in it. So, a few months ago I switched to Fromm, grain free, corn free, and they have a lot of different formulas like lamb and lentil, and things like this. Too much gas. It's producing too much gas in the dogs, so now I need to find another grain-free food that doesn't have chicken fat or corn, or gassy ingredients. Can you help? What kibble works for you? thanks, Cheryl Olson