[ SHOWGSD-L ] Kelly Busse Information

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:40:48 EST

Information for Kelly Busse is as follows:

Visitation will be Monday, March 20 from 3:00-9:00 pm
Geils Funeral Home
260 W. Irving Park Road
Wood Dale, IL 60191
630-766-3232

Funeral will be Tuesday, March 21 at 9:30 am
Holy Ghost Church
254 N Wood Dale Rd
Wood Dale, IL 60191
630-860-2975
I want to thank all that have sent messages in response to our loss of Kelly.
 I will be forwarding your emails and condolences to her husband Brien, and
her mother Joan, to share with her family.  In lieu of flowers, her husband ask
that you to send a donation to RALEEF in Kellyâ??s name.  I am a Regional
Representative for the GSDCA Responsible Legislation Education Effort
Federation in
the Mid West (RALEEF) under the guidance of Paul Root as our Committee Chair.
 When this committee first became a reality Kelly was very enthusiastic about
helping me with the efforts of RALEEF.  This would be a fitting tribute to
her wishes.  Donations to RALEEF in Kellyâ??s name can be sent to:

Pat Galambos
790 Cochise Street
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194

I want to thank you all again for your condolences and kind words.  This list
has an amazing group of people on it.

Sincerely,
Pat